Whenever, you decide to start trading in stocks or make investments in mutual funds, SIP etc., it is always recommended that you should do your own part of the research about various stock broking firms that offers its services in India so that you can choose the right stock broking firm according to your Investment and trading needs.
To help you with it, today we have come up with the detailed review of one of India’s leading stock broking companies, Reliance Securities.
A Little About Reliance Securities
Reliance Securities is a broking firm of Reliance Capital Limited, which is the financial services division of Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.
Reliance securities is a well known and established brokerage firm of India that offers its customers financial services like FDs, Corporate FDs, bonds, Mutual Funds, IPOs, derivatives as well as currency. This full-time broker is a registered member of NSE and BSE.
Open Account and Start Trading
Why Invest With Reliance Securities
Here are some reasons why you should invest with Reliance Securities,
- It offers best quality of research service.
- Wide options for making investments are available to the customers.
- Trading Platforms are very fast and easy to use.
- Brokerage plans offered by Reliance securities are quite competitive.
- Online trading platforms of this brokerage firm are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Awards And Accolades Achieved By Reliance Securities
- Recognized as Best Brand In the year 2019.
- Received prestigious ISO 9001:2015, for efficient and effective deployment of the processes.in the year 2019.
- Awarded for ‘ Best Use Of Big Data Analytics’ at BFSI Awards by ABP news, in the year 2018.
- Received ‘NSE Market Achievers Award 2018’ for Liquid ETF.
Reliance Securities Trading Platforms
Reliance Securities offers its customers a variety of trading platforms across all the devices that are used by its customers. These are advanced trading platforms that give the customer proper insights, updates and news so that the customers can trade seamlessly. The detailed information about its various trading platforms is given below,
This is a desktop-based trading platform. That allows the customers of Reliance Securities to trade conveniently across all the trading segments. This application has many advanced features and historical trading charts that prove to be helpful while trading.
- The customers can place the orders instantaneously with the help of short keys. Furthermore, they can also personalize the shortcut keys according to their own preferences.
- This platform has charting features with multiple indicators and also historical charting data, which makes self-analysis of the market very easy.
- The Span Margin Calculator enables the customers to calculate the required margin to execute various orders.
- The customer can create multiple watch list for set of various stocks according to their own preferences. Thus there is no hassle while watching the stocks.
- Furthermore, the customer can also set up an alert for the stock price at which they want to sell the particular stock, so that they do not miss the opportunity.
TRICK is an advanced web-based platform, that helps the customers to identify, analyze as well as research about the potential stocks. Thus it helps in taking the right trading decisions.
- The stock analysis that is done by scoring methodology gives customers information about health score, industry position, group performance, ranking and financial position.
- It keeps customers very well informed about all the latest news from the market in a very simple way.
- The customers get analyzed and filtered news along with its source.
- It helps customers to analyze their trading decisions.
- In addition to all that it evaluates portfolio’s risk tolerance, performance as well as exposure in real time, so that the customers can make informed decisions.
Tick Pro is a mobile trading app that simplifies the complex world of stock trading, thus empowering you to take full control of the market.
- It offers customers of Reliance Securities derivative strategies so that they are able to meet your risk profile in just a single click.
- Gives authentic information about stocks, sectors and global markets for carrying out quick trades.
- Live streaming of quotes; market depth and limits are displayed on a single dashboard.
- The trading strategies can be made effortlessly by knowing the profit potential of option trades to make calculated decisions.
This trading platform helps the customers to quickly take advantage of any profit-making opportunities arising in the market. It executes orders as soon as opportunities to make profit comes into the market with Algo trading’s pre-input parameter.
- As the trading is automated, fundamental logic is used while trading instead of human emotions, thus increasing the chances of making a profit.
- Each and every opportunity to make profits will be detected automatically, thus there are no possible chances of missing the opportunity.
CALL AND TRADE
This trading platform provided by the Reliance Securities allows its customers to trade even when they are having low internet connectivity. The customers just have to call them and trade through a Call And Trade Desk. The customers just have to call the desk by using the registered mobile number which will connect them to the executive. Reliance Securities offers free 20 calls per month, hence the customer has to pay from 21 st call of the month.
- The facility to trade through Call and Trade Desk is present throughout the trading session so that the customers can carry out their direct trading.
Reliance Securities Customer Care
This full time stock broking firm offers multiple ways of communication for its customers,
- Phone Number
- Branches of Reliance Securities
- Web Assistance
Though, Reliance Securities offers limited options of communication for its customers, it can be relied upon as it has pre specified timeframe in which the customers will get the best solution for their queries and problems from the customer care executive. For Instance,
- Fund Transfer: – 2 Business Days
- Account related Information: – 2 Business Days
- Demat Account Reactivation:- 1 Business Day
Reliance Securities Research
Reliance Securities offers its customers various research recommendations to its customers which they can use while making investments and trading according to their own preferences and needs.
Following are the various recommendations that are based on the research that this broker offers to its clients,
- Research Reports
- Pre- Market Reports
- Investment Summaries
- R Model Portfolio
- Future and Option Call
This pre decided timeframe, helps to build the trust amongst the customers of Reliance Securities.
How To Open An Account
The customers need to have 2+1 account (trading and demat account) for carrying out online trading with Reliance Securities. The 2+1 account can be opened with Reliance Securities in following ways,
- Visit the official website of Reliance Securities, and fill in the online application form by clicking on “ Click Here To Fill The Reliance Securities Contact Form”
- The customers can also contact on the consumer helpline number of Reliance Securities, and let the customer support executive know that you wish to open an account with them.
- The customers can also send an email to [email protected], letting them know that you need to open an account with Reliance Securities.
- Customers can also locate a branch of Reliance securities nearby them, and visit it to open an account.
|TRADING ACCOUNT OPENING CHARGES (one time only)||INR 950|
|TRADING ACCOUNT AMC (annually)||NIl|
|DEMAT ACCOUNT OPENING CHARGES ( one time only)||Nil|
|DEMAT ACCOUNT AMC ( annually)||INR 400|
The Reliance Securities offers quite competitive brokerage plans to its customers. Brokerage charges may change depending on the situation; however, these are the general brokerage charges,
|EQUITY OPTIONS||INR 100 per contract|
|CURRENCY OPTIONS||INR 100 per contract|
Reliance Securities Margin
The customers get following leverage or exposure for options, intraday, delivery, currency, and commodities which is as follows,
|EQUITY INTRADAY||Up to 10X|
|EQUITY DELIVERY||Up to 3X with 21 % interest annually|
|EQUITY FUTURES||Up to 3X|
|EQUITY OPTIONS||No Leverage|
|CURRENCY OPTIONS||No Leverage|
|CURRENCY FUTURE||No Leverage|
Reliance Securities Transaction Charges
The transaction charges charged by Reliance Securities are as follows,
|TRADING SEGMENT||TRANSACTION FEE|
|EQUITY OPTIONS||0.063% On Premium|
|CURRENCY OPTIONS||0.063% On Premium|
Reliance Securities Consumer Complaint Report
Reliance Securities complaint reports provide details about
- Number of complaints received by stock exchanges for Reliance Securities
- A number of active clients.
|Exchange||Financial Year||Number Of Complaints||Total Complaints|
To access the complete list of complaints registered against brokers with NSE, just click on this link
Reliance Securities, provides its customers with good service and research facility, however, the charges are a little bit on the higher side. This is the reason why Reliance Security is not yet able to make its place in the Indian markets. The other stockbroking firms of India are offering similar services at much lower charges.