In the earlier days, investors had to wait until the newspaper of the next day arrived so that they can check the prices of the stocks. However the technology has brought about a huge change in the whole scenario. Now the stockbrokers offers various technology-enabled trading platforms to the investors which makes investing in stocks and trading a much convenient task.
In this article, we will discuss about the Best Mobile Trading Apps in India
|4||Kotak Stock trading App|
|5||Upstox Pro Mobile|
|6||ICICI Direct Lite|
|8||Motilal Oswal Trading Application|
Top Trading Mobile Applications In India
5 Paisa is the discount broking subsidiary of IIFL, one of the best full-service stock brokers in India. 5 Paisa is India’s fastest growing trading app, which is highly rated by the investors as far as its performance, user experience and speed of order execution, is concerned.
The best part of this trading application is that it allows trading across multiple segments along with mutual funds and insurance.
- Fulfills all the trading and investment requirements across stocks, mutual funds, currency, insurance, research, and advisory.
- The auto investor feature gives advice so that the investors can select the right plan according to their investment goals.
- Easy to use interface suitable for both traders and investors
- Gives live quotes of the market and stock on a real-time basis
- Facilitates seamless execution of the trade by allowing traders to click with just one click.
- Enables investors and traders to carry out detailed analysis of the stock market using advanced charts and multi-asset watchlist.
- Allows the investors to diversify their portfolio by investing in small cases
- Avails paperless loan instantaneously
- Authorizes auto-debit for SIPs directly from the bank account through eMandates
- Convenient tracking of profit & Loss across various segments.
Zerodha is one of the largest discount stockbrokers in India in terms of the number of customers. This trading application has a minimalistic yet highly interactive user interface.
- Sleek user interface that makes buying, selling, analyzing, and managing the portfolio convenient.
- Gives insights about market liquidity which helps in developing trading strategies.
- Offers several indicators and powerful tools which customize the charting interface.
IIFL Markets is the trading App by IIFL Securities. This Mobile trading application is awarded the best mobile app for stock markets by Zee Business awards.
- Provides the latest information and developments with a single tap.
- Offers insights by acclaimed research team view about the stock to buy, sell or hold.
- Check street view, add comments and recommendations for all major stock
- Enables to set price alerts across equity, currency, commodity segments
- Facilitates handling of multiple segments, for instance, options, futures through multiple customizable watchlists.
- Avails pre-approved personal loan based on credit history
The Kotak Stock Trader mobile application allows investors to not only trade in equities and derivatives but also track the portfolio and much more.
- Enables investors and traders to buy and sell securities while on the go.
- Facilitates setting up of stop-loss price
- Tracking of the portfolio in realtime basis
- Provides live quotes, tips, and intraday charts so that the market movements can be tracked on a real-time basis.
- Personalized market watch list makes tracking convenient
- Seamless transfer of funds between bank account and online trading account.
- Easy checking of margin and total funds available by clicking on ‘Available Funds’.
- Multi-level security of the data using the User ID and 2 levels of passwords – website password and the security key code.
The Upstox mobile trading application is developed in-house by Upstox. It enables mobile trading in segments including stocks, derivatives, currencies, and commodities across NSE, BSE, and MCX exchanges.
- Enables customers to create customized market watchlist according to their preference.
- Vibrant user interface with real time charts at multiple time intervals.
- Facilitates diversification of the portfolio by trading in equity, commodity and derivatives.
- Gives the opportunity to surf the demo version of the services without opening an account.
- Avails areas to maintain current margin funds, MTM etc.
- Placing of different orders, for instance, market order, limit order, stop-loss order, AMO, CO, etc. can be easily done.
ICICIDirect Lite is the mobile trading app by ICICIDirect, which was launched in the year 2016. This mobile app has all that the investors and trader may need to trade in the stock market and to invest in IPOs and Mutual funds.
- Facilitates trading in BSE and NSE
- Allows investing in mutual funds and IPOs
- Latest quotes about the stock market are available
- Enables tracking of the portfolio
- Offers the facility of live research calls
- Fund allocation can be done through 3-in-1 account
Angel Broking is the retail stockbroking and investment services provider in India. Angel Broking mobile app is powered by ARQ, the highly technological auto advisory engine. The ARQ helps the customers to invest in the top performing stocks and funds while the smart trading platforms make online trading secure and convenient.
- Facilitates investing in mutual funds and bonds etc.
- Allows tracking of the derivative position.
- Offers live streaming of the stock quotes
- More than 40 chart indicators and overlays available.
- Provides research reports and advisory calls
- Gives personalized notification for trades
- Facilitates online fund transfer from over 40 top banks.
Motilal Oswal Securities Limited is part of the Motilal Oswal group. MOSL is a diversified financial service provider in India that offers several financial services including broking, loans, investment banking, wealth management etc. to its customers.
The mobile trading application by Motilal Oswal offers a multi-asset trading opportunity to its customers.
- One step authentication for hassle-free experience
- Summary of the portfolio, positions, and margins or pending orders across the assets can be easily seen through My Snapshot.
- Facilitates trading across a variety of assets, for instance, equities, derivatives, commodities, currencies, mutual funds and much more.
- Offers live market streaming
- Provides research reports, recommendations and news
- Enables viewing of demat account holdings
- Facilitates online fund transfer
The trading mobile software offered by Sharekhan is a mobile trading app that is useful for traders and investors who would like to trade anywhere using smartphones.
- Provides multiple chart types along with various advanced features.
- Enables creating multiple watch lists according to personal preference
- User-friendly dashboard with the comprehensive market view
- Placing of advanced orders like SAM, BO, etc.
- Funds can be transferred securely
- Access to free online classrooms and online trading academy courses are given
- Setting up of auto-pay to automate mutual fund investments can be done
Tradeplus is a stock and commodity broker that is headquartered in Chennai.
The mobile application provided by this stockbroker is a smart phone trading and back-office application, which facilitates on-the-go trading. This trading application is available for Android and iOS smartphones. This mobile application has various features. However, this app is available to customers for additional monthly fees.
- Back-office is integrated into the app
- Facilitates buying or selling of mutual funds
- The watchlist can be shared across the trading platforms
- Avails various order types, for instance, market orders, limit orders, Stop loss limit/market orders, etc.
- Enables viewing of demat holdings
- Instant fund transfer can be done conveniently
In today’s fast-paced world the investors would prefer using a mobile trading application rather than using any other trading platform as it offers convenience and flexibility.
Thus, the stockbroking company should give emphasis on the development of highly technology-enabled, feature-rich mobile applications for its customers.